Are you interested in web, communication and operational duties?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with a great team to ensure Swedbank’s largest channel, swedbank.se is working smoothly.
- Focus on web admin and team lead tasks.
- Work with a large variety of tasks, everything from large and critical changes to small administrative details.
- Work closely with many stakeholders across the entire bank and therefore have a broad network of colleagues.
What is needed in this role:
- You are an operational person with a proactive and hands-on approach.
- You enjoy administrative tasks and like to ‘get things done’.
- You have strong collaboration skills, and are skilled at getting people to work together.
- You are a people person and can work with anyone towards a common goal.
- You are efficient and love order and clarity.
- You are familiar with web and communications and want to ensure our website helps our customers in their banking errands.
- You are independent in your work, and are self-motivated (although will be part of a great team).
- Ideally you have 5+ years of experience as a web editor, web admin, IT admin, or similar.
- Excellent skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an open, simple and caring crew that work together to ensure a great user experience. We are a tight knit team who are all very different, allowing each person to focus on what they like best in order to continuously improve our websites.
This role has two main areas of responsibility. You will manage many of the web admin tasks for the team in a hands-on, efficient manner, focussing on tasks such as variables, redirects, 404. The role is also our Team Lead and ensures the team focusses on the right tasks and each member has an appropriate workload. You will be the point of contact for many of our stakeholders, lead the team’s backlog planning and meetings and coordinate our projects. These two focus areas meet to ensure the team is as efficient as possible. This means a huge emphasis on processes, clear roles, specific procedures and ways of working, and a continuous emphasis on ensuring all work is data driven and followed up." Sara Wilkins, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Sara Wilkins, +46 72 714 59 62
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.