Are you passionate about accelerating developer productivity and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment? Do you have great development skills and have experience from Gradle and Golang?
We’re now looking for a dedicated and experienced Software Engineer who wants to help us increasing the performance and stability of the bank through implementing modern Performance test frameworks and Testing pipelines.
You thrive when you can take full responsibility for your delivery in an environment with rapid pace of change, you like thinking out-of-the-box and never lose sight of quality.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Together with your colleagues in the team, you continuously work on improvement of performance and stability of Swedbank’s systems
- Work hard, play hard with committed colleagues
- Grow and develop within the team, but also share your knowledge with others
What is needed in this role:
- Team player with good co-operation skills
- Experience in working with microservice based environment
- CI/CD and DevOps experience
- Advanced Gradle and/or advanced Golang experienc
- Advanced knowledge in Java and RESTful/API development
- Good knowledge in Jenkins pipepline development
- Good knowledge in Kubernetes/openshift
- Basic knowledge in Grafana and Prometheus
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of a friendly and supportive team. I believe in Swedbank values (open, simple and caring) and will give you the mandate and freedom to achieve the team goals. I trust the team members to have the competence and drive to deliver and take the responsibly needed. I am the supportive manager who will guide and help you when needed." Linnea Klinga, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Linnea Klinga, +46 70 531 68 36
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.