Are you passionate about IT and Testing APIs?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take full responsibility of testing.
- Design test cases and scenarios.
- Writing automated regression tests on the prepared framework.
- Supporting the team in building a quality solution by conducting manual testing.
- Take care of testing environments.
What is needed in this role:
- A relevant university degree or equivalent work experience in IT.
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a QA.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Hands-on experience with APIs testing.
- Team-oriented and collaborative way of working mindset.
- Proactive and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting.
- Big wish to work in the international team and use English as a working language.
- Knowledge in Postman, JSON.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience in JAVA, SQL.
- Have experience in writing automated tests.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate.
The technology stack we have in the team:
- Atlassian stack: Jira, Confluence.
- Postman, SoupUI.
- Java; IntelliJ.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of IT professionals with various competencies. We continuously improve possesses, practices and interactions of our team members. Our team members are viewed as unique people with irreplaceable experiences, knowledge, points of view and options to contribute" Rytis Samulis, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.07.2022.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.