We are looking for an energized Implementation manager with testing skills and Scrum Master abilities to join our Agile Release Train within Swedbank Markets and LC&I. The most important thing is that you have an individual strive to learn and adopt new challenges. Team Release is creating future stars, as individuals and as team players.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Part of a development and release team that consists of both BA´s and SE´s
- Coaching the team to ensure Agile methodology adherence
- Contributing on building high-performing and self-managing team
- Continuously improving our current testing framework for our automated testing journey and testing solutions in dedicated environments; assuring the quality of the deliveries
- Implementation management during release weekends
- Facilitating team events (scrum ceremonies)
- Facilitating team’s progress towards the agreed goals and challenging to continuously improve their ways of working
- Analysing business needs/opportunities and transforming them to system implementation
- Collaborating with the team and other teams both in and out of our value stream as well as different key stakeholders
- Maintaining the existing functionality to ensure full support for the end users
- Taking responsibility and accountability in your everyday work as well as helping the team to do the same
and so much more!
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a related field or equivalent work life experience
- Agile methodology experience or certifications
- To be a great team player with good communication skills who enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Innovative and creative thinking; you enjoy working in the rapidly changing digital environment
- Passion for leadership
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Great skills for planning and facilitating different meetings and events
- Willingness to continuously improve the ways of working
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a highly professional team with a lot of humour and consideration. The team members are a mix of individual stars and strong team players that all have common goals. The goals are to have fun at work and deliver customer value." -Sarah Andersson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Sarah Andersson +46 730431400
SACO: Robert Schönbeck +46 858593441
Finansförbundet: Camilla Ivarsson +46 858594437
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.