We are now looking for passionate software engineer to work with Java Springboot & Angular to create our new micros services to further enable our teams within Common Functions Value stream
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop, deploy & maintain services/integrations
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by our team to troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical depth and writing unit test
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, hackathons, books Participate in Architecture governance of platforms, development processes, evolution and support
- Together with the team and the Value Stream Architects be involved in the development process from start to end
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- Being a great team player, with an aptitude in learning, exploring and collaborating with your team and wider organization as whole
- Experience in Java and the associated ecosystem (Spring Boot, Junit, Gradle, Angular etc.)
- Being Familiar with common development infrastructure and tools like git, Linux, JIRA, Oracle etc.
- Being familiar with, or having experience in developing performance test and automation would be an advantage for you
- Being familiar with and care about common engineering practices like continuous delivery, automated testing and code review.
- Communicating with ease in written and spoken English
- Active participation in cross-functional communication, a customer-centric mindset, and engagement in making others understand complex problems in the domain area.
- A solution-orientated mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine interest for innovation.
- An academic degree in appropriate IT discipline
- Have a genuine interest to learn new skills and help others to succeed
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be part of a cross-national, skilled, and ambitious team of professionals, who jointly deliver a wide spectrum of business-critical products and services to our customers.
You will play an important role in making the bank even more digital and sustainable. If you are motivated to create digital possibilities and change the way we work today that makes a real difference to our customers, you should work with us. We offer a friendly atmosphere where collaboration and teamwork are key to successful deliveries.
As a manager, I like to get things done and move forward and my main goal is to help you succeed in your role and my focus is to remove any obstacles for you and the team. I also expect you to take a lot of responsibility and contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge and expertise with others. You will play an important role in our team! " Mikael Ytterström, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Mikael Ytterström +46 70 229 7764
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 5859 4437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 70 372 0619
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.