Are you passionate about Internal Audit and want to contribute to sustainable improvement?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop the risk-based and value-adding audit capability ensuring alignment with Swedbank’s strategic direction.
- Lead and develop an audit team and coach them to succeed with auditing the processes within Trading, Capital Markets and Treasury.
- Be a member of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) Management Team and take an active part in the continuous improvement of the Audit Processes and GIAs operations.
- Taking GIA to the next level and drive digitalisation and the usage of data analytics and automation techniques.
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and internal controls.
- Communicate audit results, maintain active relations with senior management in Swedbank and share GIA’s insight in governance, risk management and internal control activities.
- Get a good overview and understanding of Swedbank's overall governance, risk management and internal control, both at the Group level and with different Business Areas and Group Functions.
- Work cross-functional between teams with different complementary competences and skills, which is how we constantly get to learn new things and develop.
- Coordinate with other internal assurance providers and external auditors.
What is needed in this role:
- Deep understanding of Large Corporates & Institutions and Group Treasury business processes such as Corporate Lending, Trading and Capital Markets, Transaction Banking and the related risk disciplines, i.e. Credit, Market and Liquidity Risk business processes.
- Demonstrated experience from working in similar positions in the financial industry, preferably from a larger bank.
- Experience from a managerial position or role of leading, developing and motivating other people.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written Swedish and English, being able to communicate with top management and auditees.
- Be a strong enabler and coordinator supporting audits in the area of responsibility throughout the Swedbank Group, including coordination with subsidiaries and international branches as well as with supervisory authorities.
- Good analytical skills, a strategic mindset with strong business acumen.
- Very good capacity to see the big picture and think holistically but complemented with the capacity to consider details.
- Be a team player, who takes responsibility and initiatives.
- Focused on timely delivery with high quality.
- Master's degree in Law, Business Administration and/or Economics or a related field.
- Preferable a holder of relevant certifications, such as CIA, CFSA and SwedSec.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a department with experienced colleagues with deep knowledge of different aspects of the bank. Group Internal Audit (GIA) is a valuable tool for the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Committee in the fulfilment of strategy and goals, but also when it comes to strengthen the internal control, risk management and organisational governance." Ana Maria Matei, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Ana Maria Matei: email@example.com
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46858595251
Saco: Henrik Joelsson +4640242508
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.