Are you an analytical and creative architect with both business understanding and mainframe experience? We have started a challenging transformation of our accounting infrastructure and need your engagement.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyse and transform mainframe applications based on business understanding.
- Drive the use of modern development tools and methodologies.
- Work with high volume transactions and core business applications.
- Work with a variety of technologies.
- Be part of a highly prioritized programme and work with a skilled development team as well as an experienced team of architects.
What is needed in this role:
- An interest in and ability to understand and support business processes and needs.
- Several years’ of Mainframe experience and competence in zOS.
- VB6 competence is an advantage, however not a requirement.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to document, visualize and present complex solutions.
- Relevant University degree and/or equivalent competence.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Get an opportunity to work with a very experienced team in a warm and friendly atmosphere. You will contribute to building core infrastructure for a stable and sustainable enterprise as you build your own knowledge and experience” -Emil Toftgård, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ
Recruiting manager: Emil Toftgård, +46 72 7025385
Chief Product Owner: Karl Rytte, +46 73 0519105
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 70 3720619
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.