Are you passionate about customer security and customer journeys on digital channels? Come join us on our tech transformation working with customer authentication and fraud prevention.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Join the Digital Security Team who is responsible for customer security on our digital channels, including customer authentication solutions and fraud detection platform.
- Have an important role and work towards a sound and sustainable financial society by enabling fraud prevention and increase customer security awareness
- Work together with talented colleagues doing digital security in a new modern way.
- Create secure and high-quality code that runs 24/7 and is used by millions of customers every day.
- Join us, Swedbank, in a time when large transformations are happening to enable us to quickly adapt to fast-paced innovation and change in customer experience.
As a software engineer at Swedbank in Stockholm, you will get to work with new modern technology such as the latest version of Java, Spring Boot, and Cloud (OpenShift, Azure). We work agile and take full responsibility of our deliveries, starting from an idea which goes into development and operation. You will contribute to all areas: analyse, design, development, test and operate services delivered by the Digital Security Team. Your daily work will include backend development with customer security experience and fraud detection area, manage stakeholder expectations on deliveries together with the rest of the team, and work closely with your colleagues and work with pair and mob programming to learn from each other.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or any other relevant discipline.
- Solid developer background where your main language is Java.
- It is an advantage if you have experience or great interest in IT security.
- Experience in agile way of working.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Positive attitude and strong team-player helping others and taking initiatives to influence our future development.
- Being curious and constantly want to develop in your professional role and as a person.
- We have a broad technological stack that we use every day, so proven experience with any of the following is an advantage:
- Backend: Java, REST, Spring framework
- Frontend: Angular, AngularJS
- Mobile applications: Kotlin, Swift
- Database: Oracle, SQL
- Other: GIT, Docker, Kubernetes
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of a team together with talented and motivated colleagues that has an extra eye for customer security. We work together to deliver challenging and cutting-edge features while maximizing customer value and sustain customer security on our digital channels. We share knowledge, help each other out, and have fun.
For me as a manager, teamwork is the key to success. For me it is important to have a work environment where you feel important, have possibilities to grow as a person and in the same time have fun. I have a supporting leadership and an open mindset. You will thrive with us if you are driven as a person and find it motivating to be in an environment where you are given a lot of freedom and responsibility.” Madelene Klingevik, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Madelene Klingevik +46 73 624 13 72
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.