Are you interested in leading Swedbank’s work with understanding, assessing and managing ESG risks?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Drive the development of Swedbank’s approach to ESG risk, aiming to strengthen the 2nd line ESG risk governance framework.
- Lead and participate in projects related to implementation of ESG risk management within Group Risk or across department as needed.
- Be part of Balance Sheet Analysis, a unit with focus on the major structural risks.
- Work within Group Risk, securing Swedbank’s continuity.
- Collaborate with other teams/units/departments to enhance our joint understanding of both short-term and long-term potential impact from ESG risks.
- Identify, assess, limit, monitor and report ESG risks.
- Work closely with Group Sustainability, to challenge and inspire 1st line units to manage ESG risks in a prudent manner.
What is needed in this role:
- A deep interest in understanding how large international banks work and what make them “tick” organisationally and financially.
- Strong project leader skills, with a proven track-record of coordinating large and complex projects.
- 7+ years of experience from financial services/regulations/risk management.
- Master’s degree, preferably in finance/engineering.
- Excellent presentation skills, with ample experience of dealing with senior management.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to details.
- Good team player with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and spoken form.
- Ability to deliver quickly and accurately.
- Previous experience of ESG risks is desirable, but not a requirement.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
take a central role in the development of Swedbank’s approach to ESG risks. You will form part of a team of experts with a focus on seeing the larger picture. You will naturally through your coordinating role have the opportunity to build a wide network of contacts across the organisation" Jesper Bruzelius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ (Sundbyberg)
Recruiting manager: Jesper Bruzelius, + 46 73 091 69 77
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.