Are you in the beginning of your career and want to learn about quantitative and qualitative risk management within Swedbank?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Join Balance Sheet Analysis in Group Risk, a team that has the risk ownership for structural risks and is responsible for monitoring the development of the capital and MREL position, liquidity position and ESG risk position.
- Help us improve the team’s ability in risk ownership areas and more, such as capital and liquidity stress testing, or development of climate risk related analysis.
- Work with quantitative and qualitative problem solving on structural risks to the bank. By identifying, quantifying, monitoring, and reporting on structural risks.
- Take part in projects related to risk management and stress testing of the bank.
- Dig into data using tools like SQL and SAS as you prepare analyses and material sent to both Group Risk Management and the Bank’s Board of Directors, supporting decision making and strategy discussions.
- Collaborate with other departments in the bank to enhance our joint understanding of how structural risks can be quantified.
What is needed in this role:
- Being a good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn how a large bank works.
- Master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, data science or finance.
- Just graduating from university or working 0-2 years.
- Wanting to develop your skills in data science, if you haven’t already done data science programming you will have a chance to learn.
- You communicate your results with speed and precision in both Swedish and English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become a key-player in a team of experts with a focus on seeing the larger picture. You will have the opportunity to learn all about Swedbank’s structural risks, with a special focus on ESG risk, capital risk and liquidity risk.” Jesper Bruzelius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 16.10.2022.
Recruiting manager: Jesper Bruzelius, + 46 73 091 69 77
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.