Passionate about modern digital solutions? Keen to develop and lead a team providing key Baltic digital channels? Join us!
Our internet bank team of true professionals is looking for a skilled leader to be part of our exciting journey to ease daily banking needs of our 3+ million customers
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers, product owner and business analyst who develop and maintain customer servicing web applications in Swedbank Baltics;
- Assure our services are up and running 24/7 and their lifecycle is handled properly;
- Collaborate with other teams to find out and remove frictions in our service flows;
- Coach and support your team and grow yourself.
What is needed in this role:
- Excellent people management skills;
- Good understanding of software development and maintenance;
- Very good communication skills;
- Vendor and consultancy management skills;
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal;
- Experience offering great omnichannel customer experience is a plus;
- You are a team player, solution-driven and open-minded, with a passion for continuous improvement.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a passionate team of professionals, who are together driving for excellent customer experience in daily banking area in Baltics, maximizing usage and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Indrek Übius, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 18.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: (Indrek Übius, +372 5055924)
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3550-5350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.