Would you like to work close to the bank’s heart and be responsible for the master view of Customer data? If yes, then this might be something for you!
We are Development team responsible for Customer data governance, continuous Customer data quality improvement and Customer data streaming for advanced analytics and offerings calculation via delivering Master Data Management and AML/KYC IT solutions for Swedbank Group in close cooperation with Digital Banking, Group Data Warehouse and product areas. It ensures that you will be working on interesting and challenging tasks. We are using Agile principles to create, improve and maintain various IT systems (Bank applications) and enhance customer data related processes.
We make a real difference in our customers’ everyday lives and play a key role in Swedbank’s ambition to enable a sound and sustainable financial development, not only for our customers but also for the society in general.
You will be part of experienced, talented and dedicated professional Team with strong culture who strive for high quality and value creative way of thinking. We offer you great environment to grow and continuously develop your skills.
We invite you to:
- do high quality full-stack development;
- do system design;
- do code reviews and knowledge sharing;
- be a strong player in Agile team game, collaborate with product owners, business analysts and other software engineers to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service.
What is needed in this role:
- knowledge about and previous experience with Java;
- analytical mindset;
- care for the end result and understand business value of what you do;
- team-player attitude;
- wish to work in international team and use English as a working language.
- experience in Agile methodology;
- experience in some or many of the technologies we use;
- university degree in computer science or similar.
Technology stack we use:
- Back end: Java SE, Spring, REST, Oracle DB, Kafka, Docker, Linux;
- Dev. environment and tools: GIT, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA;
- Front-end: HTML5, JQuery.
- Tests: JUnit, Mockito, Mocha, Selenium.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
have interesting and challenging projects that touches millions of customers in multiple countries, professional colleagues, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to grow. We are proud of great working atmosphere, healthy microclimate. We would like to welcome you to open, simple and caring working culture. And talking about more tangible – health insurance, different trainings and development programs, career opportunities within organization, free days to celebrate important life events or to build up with your team and other good things are waiting for you." Giedrė, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.07.2022.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.