Are you passionate about business development and customer protection and have earlier experience of working with MiFID2 and IDD? Do you like a new challenge and an opportunity to work closely with business to secure the distribution of products and offerings in the Savings and Investment area to Swedbank’s customers? Then you should apply and join our fantastic team!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Ensure a control and follow up structure of critical requirements related to distribution of products and offerings related to MiFID 2 and IDD
- Perform Product Oversight annual cycle events
- Be involved in SIA Product Oversight Committee
- Secure relevant reporting to the Group Executive Committee and Board of Directors, and other stakeholders
- Work independently in a team consisting of highly experienced professionals
- Work closely with the business and stakeholders to secure customer protection
- Participate in and provide input to different change initiatives
- Navigating in an agile organizational set-up and you will be bridging the regulatory requirements with the business development and its distribution. It is highly important that you contribute to an encouraging team spirit and foster a good collaboration both with team and stakeholders in the value chain
What is needed in this role:
- Analytical skills and the ability to translate regulatory requirements to operational processes
- Previous experience from MiFID2 or IDD regulations is meriting
- Able to work independently with minimum of supervision, but also have great collaboration skills to work with others in and outside of the Product governance team to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills in Swedish and English, ability to provide clear and precise information of complex material
- University degree in relevant areas such as Legal, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Experience from working with business or operational process excellence is meriting
- Previous experience from working with project or program management is meriting
- Experience from working with financial instruments and financial markets is also meriting
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
participate on a journey of providing a robust and comprehensive product governance in a changing environment. We are now looking for a candidate that will join the Product Governance team of four experienced professionals to work in the Savings, Insurance and Advice area. My goal as a manager is to reach our targets and goals together as a strong delivering team with great collaboration and great fun. Cecilia Grönroos, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Cecilia Grönroos, +46 730463879
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46858595251
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.