We are building the service foundation of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery that can release with "1-click of a button" and now we need to expand our team of DevOps experts to scale up our automation. The bank is in a major tech transformation, and this is a great opportunity for you to join our highly skilled team in the CI/CD & Test tech stream.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the CI/CD & Test tech stream which is responsible for driving the DevOps and QA initiatives which are then adopted and used by all platform and feature delivering teams within the bank. The range of services we provide to the division are wide and spans from code commit and all the way to production deploy
- Join the CI/CD Sweden team, where this position is placed, which is responsible for the services providing automated integration and delivery across the bank which empowers teams to focus on developing customer value
Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation: digitalization of financial services is at an all-time high, customers have increasingly higher expectations when it comes to our digital presence and the technology changes rapidly. This makes Swedbank a tech company rather than a traditional financial services provider. The CI/CD & Test Tech stream is driving change in how we deliver software in the bank, pushing for automation first and for the engineering culture to reach next level.
To succeed in this journey, we need your help to bring our vision to reality!
What is needed in this role:
- Solid developer education with interest in infrastructure as code and automation
- Functional knowledge in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with administrating Jenkins or equivalent CI solution
- Experience with the command line and Linux/Unix based systems
- Experience with git as version control system
- Familiarity with the concept of applications running in Kubernetes clusters and cloud
- Experience with various programming languages and having it easy to read and understand code, functional as well as object-oriented
- Having security in mind
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly
- Curious of current trends within software development
- Team player with an open mind and ready to help others
- Fluent in spoken and written English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues who like to share their knowledge and who are always ready to help. As your manager, I am including, caring, and engaged. I like structure but can also be flexible and pragmatic. My objective is to create a positive and engaging work environment where the team can thrive, have fun, and perform at its best. I believe that empowerment allows people to grow and do great things. If you find this inspiring - this is the role for you!" Jon Siljehag, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Jon Siljehag, +46730414542
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.