Are you looking for a software engineer role with true customer impact and responsibility of one of our most used digital channels?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Create high quality code and develop our mobile app used by over 4 million customers.
- Work in a cross functional team with software engineers, product owner, business analyst and UX designer. Contribute to the team's agile ways of working and join the agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with other team members to secure quality deliveries and customer value in Swedbank's mobile apps.
- Contribute to the stability of the most used strategic entry points in the app, such as the Login page and app start page.
- Be part of our Swedbank app community and contribute to governance of digital channels.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Demonstrated software development experience, iOS/Android.
- Fluency in English, Swedish is nice but not necessary.
- Experience of working with:
- Swift/Objective C or
- Agile methodologies.
- A solution oriented and learning mindset.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a Stockholm/Umeå based teams of app professionals, who are jointly delivering new features and ensuring stability in our most used digital channel." Kristian Kurki, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm or Umeå
Recruiting manager: Kristian Kurki, +46 90 169 149
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 70 693 00 28
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 70 372 06 19
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.