Are you passionate about macroeconomics and what is affecting the fixed income business?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Swedbank Institutional Banking is responsible for providing Fixed Income derivatives as well as equities and corporate bonds to Swedbank’s core clients. These clients come from the corporate sector, financial institutions, and the retail sector. We are now looking for an interest rate derivatives sales specialist towards these core clients, especially with a strong footprint in the corporate- and real estate sector.
- In the position you will be a vital part of our Derivatives Sales team and work closely with our Risk Advisory team where you methodically will tailor interest rate hedges based on our client needs, in both LC&I, Swedbank branches and in the saving banks network.
- In this sales role you will be serving your own client portfolio with a set return target as well as driving our development in new interest rate derivative services.
- The demand for hedging products naturally comes from the real estate sector which often has an exposure to floating rates, however we also have a constant flow of products on the back of our existing DCM business and an understanding of these flows is therefore essential in this role.
- You will work well integrated with our analytical tools and research to proactively advice clients facing interest rate risk and suggest most suitable strategy subject to investing policies or other regulatory aspects including ESG.
- You will also work closely with our FX-, corporate bond specialists and client executives
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or engineering, and fluent in Swedish
- We see it as encouraging to have at least 2-3 years of previous work experience from interest rate derivatives products in a client facing role
- It is critical that you are a team player with high ambition and a positive attitude to life who enjoys interacting and cooperating with colleagues and customers
- Strong and proven good knowledge of the corporate- and fixed income bond markets, infrastructure and products
- Strives to find solutions to clients’ needs and has a mind set to take ownership for our business
- Have a strong analytical skillset and drive to work in and develop Excel models
- Believes in Swedbank’s culture and values as a competitive advantage
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of our Derivatives Sales team within Swedbank in Stockholm where we work towards our core clients in an inspirational market environment. We believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion, and openness." Simon Oljans, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Simon Oljans, +46703839914
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46858594912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.