Are you passionate about Agile values, transformation and change management?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Be part of a cross functional team in the Agile Release Train, working together to build and maintain our credit origination application, deliver high value and improve quality of everyday deliveries using DevOps pipeline, suggesting better ways to work and grow, learning from others and helping others learn from you.
We at VS Lending Transformation are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints
- Manage team delivery scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What is needed in this role:
- Familiarity with software development, preferably developer background.
- Ability to coach development team, coordinate with other development teams and provide required support.
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
- Good knowledge of Agile framework, SAFE methodology
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Team Player attitude is a must
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage”. Agnimitra Bhattacharyya, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 29.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Agnimitra Bhattacharyya, +46 730257146
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.