Are you interested in regulatory interpretation, implementation and risk management within Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions (AML/CTF/FS)?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Together with a great team of talented specialists work with LC&Is AML regulations within an international environment, with colleagues in Norway, Finland, New York, Shanghai and the Baltic countries.
- Interpret external and internal regulations within AML/CTF/FS to determine the impact for LC&I.
- Establish and update manuals, processes and procedures and ensure implementation within the business area.
- Plan and conduct internal training for relevant stakeholders within LC&I.
- Advise and support AML Analysts, LC&I's customer organization and senior management.
- Collaborate with group functions and other business areas within the bank.
- Together with experienced colleagues coordinate and run projects within AML/CTF/FS.
What is needed in this role:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in law or equivalent.
- Documented experience working in a senior role with regulatory work within AML/CTF/FS at a bank or other financial institution or competent authority.
- Be a positive, solution oriented and relation building team player.
- Excellent communicative skills and the ability to express yourself in English, orally and in writing.
- Experience of regulatory work within the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- Experience with large corporates, financial institutions, and international banking.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become an important part of LC&I AML Risk. We are a fantastic team with great team spirit that is responsible for LC&I's regulations, processes and procedures within AML/CTF and financial sanctions. We work goal oriented with high performance and sometimes short deadlines, but there is an open atmosphere and we believe that it is important to have fun at work. I have confidence in my co-workers and you will be given a lot of responsibility. I am genuinely interested in my co-workers and their development, and I will support and also challenge you in your role as an AML Risk Manager." Hermione Heffernan, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 19.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Hermione Heffernan +46 73 033 93 01
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 5859 4912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.