Are you an innovative and goal-oriented person with the drive to create value for our Business Area – Financial Markets/BIO, then you could be the one we’re looking for! Together we are building the future of FX/FI trading solutions
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a development team that consists of both BA´s and TA´s
- Contributing to development of existing and future business’s needs
- Analysing business needs/opportunities and transforming them to system implementation
- Collaborating with the team and other teams both in and out of our value stream as well as different key stakeholders
- Testing solutions in dedicated environments; assuring the quality of the deliveries
- Taking responsibility and accountability in your everyday work as well as helping the team to do the same and so much more!
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree or equivalent work life experiences in related fields
- Financial product knowledge (within FX, Credit or Fixed Income) would be highly appreciated
- You are a hybrid with business and technical knowledge, with focus on business skills. A link between our business units and our technical feature teams
- Great team player with good communication skills who enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Innovative and creative thinking; you enjoy working in the rapidly changing digital environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and lead yourself and the team forward
- Willingness to continuously improve the ways of working
- Experience from working in an Agile methodology
- Calypso (system) experience is a merit in this position
- That you are situated within Sweden and preferably in the surroundings around Stockholm. The work is both remote and in Stockholm City
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a highly professional team with a lot of humor and consideration. The team members are a mix of individual stars and strong team players that all have common goals. The goals are to have fun at work and deliver customer value." Fredrik Dahlström, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Fredrik Dahlström +46 708 17 77 44
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 5859 4912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.