Are you passionate about working with data quality related topics, seek for process improvements and be part of Data Quality within Group Finance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a key person in the reconciliation process of general ledger and subledger sources
- Ensure the quality assurance of accounting in the Parent Company
- Influence the future by actively participate in projects and change initiatives
- Work in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- Collaborate with agile teams, CFO office, Business s Areas, Collaborate with others
What is needed in this role:
- Good knowledge of database querying (SQL) and Excel
- Experience and knowledge of accounting
- Aptitude for numbers and details and have analytics skills
- Experience from Projects
- Willingness to continuously develop and learn
- To be self-driven and work with a can-do attitude towards challenges and new ways of working
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of the exciting change journey of transformation from the current Finance system to the future Finance system infrastructure and logic. You will get the opportunity to develop professionally as a specialist in a dedicated team, involved in several projects and activities to meet the challenges of an ever-changing environment and infrastructure. We promote engagement, trust an ability of each other and team, and we work toward common goals united and guided by our values open-simple-caring." Henrik Ekström, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Henrik Ekström, 070-5462878
SACO: : Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 58590288
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.