Are you passionate about new challenges to establish Kafka's platform, ready to take the lead and do it in Agile Ways of Working?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Establish centralized integration of Kafka platform for Sweden and Baltics.
- Collaborate with architects as well as other stakeholders to coordinate the design and implementation of the Kafka platform.
- Within the Kafka CoE plan, discuss and prioritize the feature backlog.
- Be responsible for maximizing the value of the investment opportunities / identified features.
- Be responsible for prioritizing between new opportunities and planned maintenance work.
- Coordinate deliveries and dependencies with other teams
- Be a member of the Integrations CoE
- Be part of our Swedbank Agile community with other Agile Product Owners and CFTs.
Learn and self-develop through our training programs.
What is needed in this role:
- Demonstrated Agile development experience (including IT maintenance), preferable as a leader or informal leadership skills.
- You demonstrate outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills, ability to delegate and follow-up.
- You’re well aware in technical terms.
- You hold a talent and willingness to manage uncertainty and complexity.
- You’re a strong team-player showing a social competence (listen, ask questions, build trust, engage).
- You can be described as creative thinker having internal drive and personal efficiency.
- You feel strong ownership for what is delivered.
- You have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stressful situations are not scaring you.
- You act in an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation with others and maintaining collaborative partnerships in the team and across the organization.
- Academic degree in engineering, business administration or any other relevant discipline.
- A good understanding of the operational risks is an advantage
- You wish to work with cross-border teams and you’re proficient in English (both written and spoken).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will get the opportunity to work with cross-border agile teams to deliver challenging and critical solution for the whole Swedbank Group. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. Looking forward to meet you!" Justinas Jurkonis, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 2022.08.23 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Justinas Jurkonis, phone number +37061674692.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.