Are you passionate about new challenges to establish Kafka's platform, ready to take the lead and do it in Agile Ways of Working?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across the Swedbank Group and different teams.
- Design, develop and maintain Kafka's messaging platform for Swedbank Group.
- Follow industry standards: Integration as a Service, DevOps and Agile.
- Ensure stable and high-quality deliveries as well as continuous stability of the integrations and services managed by the team.
- Ensure, that Kafka platform is up and running 24x7.
- Solve and deploy solutions related to incidents or problems.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team, be proactive, self-organized and constantly improve the way of working.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the service.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Experience with Java, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Linux.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Teams.
- Contribute in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team.
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable).
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software.
- Experience with Kafka is an advantage
- You wish to work with cross-border teams and you’re proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Team-oriented, open-minded, communicative and eager to learn fast.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will get the opportunity to work with cross-border agile teams to deliver challenging and critical solution for the whole Swedbank Group. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. Looking forward to meet you!" Justinas Jurkonis, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 2022.08.23 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Justinas Jurkonis, phone number +37061674692.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.