Are you passionate about accounting and financial instruments, interested in supporting the road map for transformation towards excellence in financial operations and being part of LC&I Accounting within Group Finance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the financial closing and contribute to high quality accounting being delivered monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Compile, reconcile and analyse accounting data, Balance Sheet and Profit or Loss for Swedbank AB and in particular for the unit LC&I (Large Corporates and Institutions), and investigate and resolve deviations.
- Plan, facilitate and develop routines, analyses and processes to ensure timely and correct accounting.
- Influence and actively participate in projects and change initiatives.
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Accounting and financial reporting experience, and preferably accounting of financial instruments.
- Open-minded and can-do attitude towards challenges and new ways of working and strong drive and motivation for improvements.
- Cooperation and communication skills and ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Understanding of banking financials, finance markets and products.
- Good knowledge of the Swedish accounting standards and preferably IFRS.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large and complex data (database querying is meriting).
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Experience from projects.
- Willingness to continuously develop and learn.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Jump on the exciting journey of transformation and change that we are on to meet the future requirements in finance and accounting. You will get the opportunity to develop professionally as a specialist in a dedicated team and engage in projects and activities to meet the challenges of an ever-changing environment and infrastructure. We promote self-leadership and engagement, trust the ability of each other and the team and we work towards common goals, united and guided by our values, Open-Simple-Caring.” Christel Andersson, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 19.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Christel Andersson +46 72 235 17 65
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.