Are you interested in internal audit area and ready to broaden your expertise in banking processes?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Work and continuously develop in the exciting transformation and digitalization journey, adapting to changed customer needs, new competitors and regulations;
- Manage and perform audit engagements both locally and cross border;
Identify, analyse and assess risks and internal controls;
- Write audit reports, agree findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management;
- Provide input to annual and continuous risk assessment, planning and quarterly reporting.
- Provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight;
- Be a trusted speaking partner, who supports the organization in reaching their goals.
What you need in this role:
- Experience from major auditing firm or in banking business/financial industry or control functions;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Lithuanian and English;
Project management and analytical skills as well as ability to meet deadlines;
- Good audit methodology knowledge, communication skills and problem-solving mindset;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field;
- Willingness to work in international teams and travel.
Managerial experience as well as certifications such as CIA, approved/chartered accountant are considered as a bonus.
“Join our team and …
Your workdays are never boring. We are a valuable capability for the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Committee in the fulfilment of strategy and goals, but also when it comes to strengthen the internal control, risk management and organizational governance. You get to adopt a broad perspective of the bank using the banks strategies and business plan as a point of departure. You will be able to work together with and learn from the best in the industry and have great opportunities for your professional development in an international team and supportive learning environment.” – Eva Kuzmickienė, your future leader
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
*For this position we do not offer relocation
We look forward to your application at the latest 2022-08-10.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *