If you are passionate by delivering an outstanding seamless omni-channel experience for customers and employees, there is now a great opportunity to join Group Channels & Technologies in a role as Channels Portfolio & Transformation Lead.
In this role you will coordinate the target state and portfolio for our omni-channel experience together with key managers, Chief Product Owners (CPO) and stakeholders.
You will work with a team of advisors to define a bank common aligned roadmap to deliver efficient omni-channel systems and tools that enable channels and employees to deliver the excellent experience our customers expect.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of an inspiring culture and workplace, together with the Channels team and colleagues.
- Take an instrumental role in coordinating the Channels strategies and investment portfolio, ensuring we do the right things in the right order to continuously modernize the bank and make our customer’s lives easier.
- Facilitate the continuous work together with the Channels development areas and business stakeholders to enable efficient portfolio steering and execution.
- Facilitate collaboration with different stakeholders to ensure a successful way of working and overall understanding our stakeholders’ needs.
- General project management and workshop facilitation to support Head of Channels agenda.
What is needed in this role:
- Ability to plan, lead and implement activities as well as manage senior stakeholder expectations.
- Skilled “people person” with the ability and drive to collaborate with many different stakeholders, coordinating and connecting people.
- Experience in setting strategy, roadmap and following up the execution.
- Experience in preparing material and reports for executives and senior stakeholders.
- Good level of understanding of the related business challenges.
- Academic background and excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.). The position will also require strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be part of the Omni-Channel Experience & Governance unit within newly established Channels organization. You will work closely with the whole Channels Management Team and key stakeholders to define the future of Swedbank’s Group-wide channel development.
Here you will have the opportunity to build a network of professional contacts throughout the Bank and across four markets. You will have frequent interactions with business analysts, technologists, agile process managers, designers, researchers and developers in a diverse and inclusive environment.
The Channels Portfolio & Transformation unit is responsible for setting and managing the Channels Center of Excellence Portfolio, related strategies, and target states to ensure we prioritize doing the right things, at the right time and in the right way to continuously modernize the bank and make our customer’s lives easier." Jennie Andrén, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.09.2022.
Recruiting manager: Jennie Andrén +46 76 141 18 47
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.