Are you passionate about statistical modelling and turning data into actionable insights?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Compile and analyze data to support the development of the payment, lending, and card process including decisions related to credit risk.
- Develop new and improve existing reports related to the payment, lending, and card portfolio.
- Expand your knowledge in credit risk modelling to create a framework surrounding the credit processes.
- Work closely with Group Risk and Business to create insights of how to follow up the quality, efficiency, and regulatory compliance in the payment and lending area, and develop quantitative steering mechanisms in the lending process.
What is needed in this role:
- A master’s degree in relevant quantitative field
- Knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques
- Experience with Credit Risk Modelling
- Coding proficiency – previous experience with SQL and SAS
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems in a cohesive manner
- Proficiency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
create insights of our portfolio by managing and developing reports for internal and external use. You will also help us develop our credit process to create business value and good risk management with the help of analytical tools and data. Together with the Group Risk Credit Risk Modelling and Business Units modelling team you will develop, maintain, and implement models to steer our future automated lending process.” Maja Ernemo, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Recruiting manager: Maja Ernemo, +46 (0)730 269 962
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 (0)8 585 94 437
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 (0)8 585 95 251
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.