Are you looking for a versatile job role in an ever-evolving business area, which never gets boring?
We are in search for a person to be part of gearing up the Custody product to the next level and meeting market, client and infrastructure demands and evolving changes taking place.
The role consists of working together with the Head of Custody driving projects, implementation, monitoring and other areas of business in relation to the Custody product.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside agile development teams, Client Managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Work with process improvement analysis (from a risk and efficiency perspective)
- Identify and lead development (of tasks, sub-products, processes, and procedures to make the process and product more efficient, less risky, more profitable, cost less or consist of more value to the client) in co-operation with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver solution, proposals, analysis, and issues from the operationally expertise point of view with operations.
- Sustain and create high quality product and process documentation
- Participate in client meetings as a source of senior area expert.
- Actively follow the trends (future and current) in the custody area and present opportunities, future need and threats for the business on a regular basis to the Head of Custody.
- Create a wide network across Swedbank and with external counterparts and clients.
- Participate and deliver on risk assessment activities (including but not exclusively Business Continuity Plans and Product Risk Assessments)
What is needed in this role:
- Previous extensive experience (more than 3 years) from operations and/or working with the custody product
- Extensive experience (more than 5 years) of working with professional corporate and institutional clients
- Experience of the Swedish market from a post trade perspective is preferred
- Knowledge of the Custody service offering and products
- Able to work in a team but also independently
- Proof of being structured and well organised
- Proven analytical ability, “connecting dots”
- Able to prioritise in stressful situations
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Natural leader (project/spider in the web)
- Knowledge of relevant custody regulation ie MIFID, AIMFD, UCITS V, etc
- Social and positive
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. ”. -Josephine Wild, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 26.09.2022.
Recruiting manager: Josephine Wild, +46 8 585 92 591
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 5859 4912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.