Are you interested in a high impact role where you leverage deep understanding of the markets, our clients and advanced data analysis to improve profitability?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take on a front-office role working actively with the derivative portfolio to optimize profitability (such as capital and funding costs and CVA risk)
- Pricing balance sheet costs into new trades
- Participate in strategic hedging of XVA risks
- Work with data analysis in Python to drive rational business decisions
- Cooperate with sales, trading, quantitative analysts and group functions on model development
What is needed in this role:
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of derivatives or capital markets instruments
- Professional programming experience (we use mainly Python, Dash and SQL)
- Willingness to learn about new areas and to take an overall responsibility for deliveries
- Solid academic background and excellent communicative abilities (in English and preferably also Swedish)
- To be a strong team player with high ambitions and drive, positive attitude and the will to inspire
- Experience from working with financial regulations (for instance Finalized Basel III, IFRS, NSFR, LCR, CRR).
- Good knowledge of corporate and institutional clients
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
play a critical role in the strive for a long term profitable Financial Markets." Greger Sundqvist, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm City
Recruiting manager: Greger Sundqvist, +46 72 722 23 78
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46 8 5859 4912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.