Are you interested in Robotics & Intelligent Automation?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of Swedbank’s transformation journey and work in an international team located in Vilnius, Lithuania and Stockholm, Sweden;
- Implement Robotic & Intelligent automations from idea to deployment;
- Develop functional and non-functional specifications and acceptance criteria;
- Design efficient scalable solutions to meet business and technology needs;
- Coordinate developers and business stakeholders to build, test and implement; automated solutions;
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different areas;
- Take an active part in user acceptance and performance testing;
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree or work experience in an IT-related position;
- General understanding of IT systems architecture and integrations;
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, scripting languages;
- Experience in process discovery, analysis, automation and improvement;
- Skilled in creating documentation, process maps, defining requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Experience in creating non-functional requirements, performance testing;
- Project & stakeholder management skills at different levels;
- Service and customer-oriented attitude;
- Passion to automate it all, motivation to constantly be up to date with technologies and proactively bring ideas to the table;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in Robotic Process (RPA), Robotic Desktop (RDA) or Intelligent Automation would be an advantage;
"Join our team and...
You will play an important role in Swedbank’s transformation journey where our Value Stream professionals supported by their “virtual colleagues” combine Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) and Intelligent Automation to leave a solid footprint in all areas at Swedbank!" Gediminas Adlys, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 15.08.2022
Recruiting manager: Gediminas Adlys, email@example.com
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.