Are you passionate about product ownership and agile ways of working?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Proactively work with investment opportunities, related MVPs, user stories and relevant stakeholders;
Prioritize items in the backlog – finding the balance between new functionality, maintenance and life-cycle items;
- Plan and estimate the work together with the team;
- Communicate with stakeholders about planned and ongoing deliveries/activities and manage their expectations;
Coordinate deliveries and dependencies with other teams;
- Participate in analysis required for team’s investment opportunities;
- Participate in acceptance testing for developed features.
What is needed in this role:
- Understanding of software development/maintenance (product ownership, testing etc.);
- Strong analysis capabilities;
- Great communication skills and the ability to effortlessly speak & write in English language;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Great cooperation abilities and solutions oriented mindset;
- Willingness to work on several ongoing initiatives with different stakeholders simultaneously;
- Experience in quality assurance field is considered a big bonus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
Our team develops and maintains customer fraud prevention solution in Baltic digital channels, files storage service and provides platforms for Baltic cross-functional teams to simplify creating and maintaining applications in production. Technologies involved include (but are not limited to) Java, Oracle DB and Kafka, Kubernetes.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Triin Nigol, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 17.08.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.