Are you passionate about financial markets, delivering best client service, and being part of a fast-paced team environment?
With us you could have the opportunity to:
- Oversee Fixed Income Primary and Secondary Securities (incl. Derivatives) trades entered by Swedbank’s trading, sales, or treasury teams and so ensure that they are adequately registered in all relevant systems, and in accordance with what was agreed with the trade counterparty.
- Learn how to monitor and handle Fixed Income Securities trade instructions in different markets/ CSDs.
- Take part in managing timely and correct delivery of trade confirmations to clients and counterparties leading to accurate settlement for Fixed Income Securities and Derivative trades.
- Engage your problem-solving skills in investigating and solving securities trade related problems, reconciling discrepancies, and other issues.
- Professionally communicate with clients and counterparties, striving for efficiency and high quality of service.
- Actively communicate with other professionals: employees from Global Custodians, Central Securities Depositories, colleagues within the Group, and other stakeholders in case of trade detail mismatches or any other related inquiries and solve them in a timely and operative manner.
- Proactively contribute to constant efficiency improvements, risk mitigation and automation.
- Continuously train and learn from others, share your own knowledge and know-how.
What you need in this role:
- Academic degree in Economics/Finance or another related field.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written). This is a must because all work communication is in English.
- Motivation and curiosity to learn new things. Especially the financial markets and it’s lifecycle.
- General understanding of financial markets and instruments.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel essential and ability to adapt new software is needed). VBA programming knowledge would be an advantage.
- Great communication skills, positive, can-do attitude.
- Initiative, efficiency, attention to details, responsibility, analytical thinking.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
Work experience in post-trade area within financial markets would be an advantage, however the right motivation, personal values, quick thinking and problem-solving skills are valued even more.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer, stakeholder value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. When people grow – businesses and society grow", your future leader, Toma or Antanas.
LC&I Markets Operations & Client Clearing department is part of LC&I that is delivering and supporting financial product services towards Swedbank clients. We are responsible for servicing the Swedbank Group’s clients in post-trade area for Fixed Income and Credit products.
Since the post-trade area is becoming more and more important in the investment world due to the growing complexity as well as dynamically changing regulations, members of our team have a chance to constantly learn the nuances of financial markets, specifics of financial instruments and do this while actively communicating with various market participants. You would join a team of professionals, who are always learning and sharing, are motivated, enthusiastic and importantly, who are open, simple, caring and friendly while working for joint success.
We look forward to your application at 12.08.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.