Are you an IT architect or a senior Software Engineer heading for new challenges? Passionate about java technology and infrastructure? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- To be part of driving and developing our future Insurance business
- Contribute to our great transformation journey to a new container-based platform
- Work close to other architects/senior software engineers within and outside our Value Stream
- Support and lead our development teams in technical related issues and decisions
- Specify and analyse business and infrastructure requirements and architecture design
- Take responsibility for creating IT solutions that fulfil business requirements while following architectural guidelines
- Interact closely with business architects as well as our stakeholders from different areas
What is needed in this role:
- A committed technical Architect / Software Engineer with a good grip of IT infrastructure, java technologies and patterns
- Motivation to seek for simple solutions to complex problems and the ability to communicate it in an understandable way
- Experience from working within an Enterprise environment in a large organisation
- Great communication skills and a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and learning from other colleagues
- A problem solver who gets motivated by new responsibilities and have experience from coordinating IT activities
- Experience from databases, microservices, IT security layers, CI/CD, Linux/Unix, Rest API design, GIT and Spring Boot
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equal in a related field
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (skills in Swedish language is seen as a plus)
- A positive mindset and a can-do-attitude
- A big plus for experience from the pension and insurance field
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become part of a skilled group of people where we strive to have a good work climate and an inclusive atmosphere. Contribute with your commitment and passion for IT architecture and software development to create value and quality services for our stakeholders and customers. Be part of a growing business and contribute to us getting better and better by constantly improving the way of working in both our teams and together with others. We are strongly contributing to and involved in the execution of the entire bank's Savings Strategy where a lot of activities are happening and will continue to do in the coming years.
Swedbank Försäkring is a fully owned subsidiary of Swedbank and an important part of Swedbank's savings strategy and with assets over 200 billion SEK makes us a major insurance partner in Sweden. Our value stream "Release & Delivery Management" is an important part of the company and by working with us you get the best of being part of both a small company and at the same time a large group. Swedbank Försäkring has approximately 200 employees and Johanna Okasmaa-Nilsson is the CEO ."
Torbjörn Andersson / Camilla Palm, your future leaders
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting managers: Torbjörn Andersson, +46702597359 / Camilla Palm, +46703799275
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Kristine Nordin +46 8 5859 3748
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.