“Think It, Build It, Ship It, Tweak It”
… is what we try to use when we develop future processes for Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income products.
We are looking for an energized Business Analyst to join our Agile Release Train within Swedbank Markets and LC&I. The most important thing is that you have an individual strive to learn and adopt new challenges. Team Theta is creating future stars, as individuals and as team players.
In Swedbank (LC&I) and the Markets value stream (Team Theta) you could be:
- Part of a development team that consists of both Business Analysts and Software Engineers.
- Analysing business needs/opportunities and transforming them to system implementation.
- Maintaining dedicated system(s)
- Contributing to development of new “front-to-back-system” trading system - Calypso.
- Testing solutions in dedicated environments; assuring the quality of the deliveries.
What competence you can find in the Team:
- Clearing and collateral expertise.
- Settlement and confirmation expertise.
- Regulatory reporting in post-trade area.
- Product knowledge of bonds, commercial papers, interest rate derivatives, credit default swaps, FX derivatives.
- Python, SQL, VBA and Java coders.
What is needed in this role?
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in the field of Financial Markets.
- Product knowledge (Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income) would be highly appreciated.
- Previous experience of Back or Middle Office work is seen as an advantage.
- To be a great team player with good communication skills who enjoys teamwork.
- Innovative and creative thinking; you enjoy working in the rapidly changing digital environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to continuously improve the ways of working.
- That you live in or around Vilnius.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a highly professional team with a lot of humour and consideration. The team members are a mix of individual stars and strong team players that all have common goals. The goals are to have fun at work and deliver customer value."
We look forward to your application at the latest 2022-08-26
Fredrik Dahlström, +46708177744 firstname.lastname@example.org
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.