Would you like to participate in the creation of next generation’s payments platform? Have you worked several years as a Business Analyst with technical tests and look for a new challenge?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyze technical test needs in several systems in the chain, Payment area.
- Define and execute the non-functional testing that will be needed. This includes all from failover, stability tests, performance test and more.
- Identifying the environment needed to run NFT, setting up those environments as well as appropriate tools for the different NFT.
- Create comprehensive test report from the testing.
- Report, handle and verify defects. Recommending appropriate actions for test results.
- Collaborate with external vendors, I&O and developers of multiple technologies.
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery.
- Be part of a cross functional agile team that use SAFe and that together plan the work, break down the backlog and prioritize the features.
- Assume full operational responsibility for the services owned by the team. Participate in maintenance, change & incident handling.
- Develop yourself, the team and the entire release train. You will be part of a dynamic environment where we strive for t-shaping and sharing knowledge and experience through the daily work as well as through communities, LinkedIn Learnings etcetera.
- Work with our tech stack: Mainframe, Java, Web services, Jenkins, GIT, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ, VS Code, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jira, Confluence (wiki), MS Teams.
What is needed in this role:
- At least 6 years’ experience of technical testing of IT-system with good understanding of IT-systems and infrastructure.
- Experienced in defining, executing and reporting tests
- Experience setting up and running non-functional tests
- Experienced in testing standardized systems as well as related changes/adaptions
- Experience with test automation and automation frameworks.
- Experienced on test tools and test management tools.
- Experience of Payment’s domain, payment industry and testing payment flows, preferable clearing.
- Understanding new developments and SAFe /Agile framework way of working, be a team player.
- Experience in working in a high-paced environment and working independently
- Fluent in English with good communication skills, preferable also in Swedish.
- Experience in ISO20022 will be highly valued
- Previously worked with testing at Swedbank will be highly valued
- Experienced in working with agile methodology will be highly valued
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will have the opportunity to grow and take on a big responsibility. The payment market is undergoing massive change with increased competition, globalization, standardization etcetera that push participants to move forward. Swedbank is running several related strategic initiatives in parallel with scaling up agile and strengthening the delivery capacity – you will join during exciting times!" Patrik Forsblom, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.09.2022.
Recruiting manager: Patrik Forsblom +46 (0)70 349 5886
Recruiting manager: Petra Sporre +46 (0)73 098 2594
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.