Are you passionate about asset management, financial mathematics or alternative investments?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform valuation of all funds and client portfolios;
- Perform valuation of private equity investments;
- Be responsible for daily official NAV calculation and performance reports to Portfolio Managers;
- Be responsible for Benchmark replication and periodic benchmark rebalancing;
- Maintain and develop models for theoretically valued financial instruments;
- Participate in the implementation of new funds, instruments, evaluation of benchmark, new rules and regulations and more;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, books;
- Contribute to Swedbank Robur vision to be a world leader in sustainable value creation;
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree, preferably: finance, economics, mathematics/statistics;
- Fundamental knowledge or interest in financial markets and financial instruments;
- Experience in investment area is an advantage;
- Strong numeracy skills, initiative, attentive to details;
- Knowledge in SimCorp Dimension application is an advantage;
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders;
- Ability to plan and organize workload to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities;
- Commitment to the excellent service.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team in one of the largest asset management companies in the Nordic. Here you will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from the best professionals in the area." Tomas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 14.08.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Tomas Kviklys +37060953712
Recruiter: Živilė Kairevičiūtė +37061252908
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.