Are you looking for a new role where you take ownership and drive group wide risk assessment processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership, plan, and drive critical group wide risk assessment processes.
- Develop knowledge within project management.
- Gain understanding of risk assessment including stress tests in relation to capital adequacy of the bank.
- Act as a speaking partner and communicate with different stakeholders throughout Swedbank.
- Keep up with regulatory developments in relevant areas.
- Be part of engaged and skilled team of project leaders leading other critical risk assessment group processes.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- Demonstrated experience with either project management or financial risk assessment.
- Communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Swedish and English.
- Previous work with stress testing, ICAAP, ILAAP or other regulated processes is meriting.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of Governance & Framework, which is a department within Group Risk. Governance & Framework consist of professionals who are responsible for strategic risk and for a number of critical group wide projects (ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plan, Top Down Risk Assessment, Stress test), ensuring a robust risk identification and risk assessment in order to increase Swedbank´s competitive advantage.
You will have support from colleagues in your team, yet you need to be comfortable working independently and take own initiatives. You will communicate and consolidate inputs from different stakeholders within Swedbank. You will act as a speaking partner to teams responsible for different business areas and group functions and gain understanding of different factors and scenarios plays out in relation to capital adequacy of the bank. In our team we value teamwork and expect you to be a team-player as well. We are looking forward to welcome another team member!” Julia Victor, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.10.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Julia Victor + 46 730 968 628
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.