Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation where the bank is moving to a modern software development model. Join the agile team who is working with Anti Money Laundry (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Digital Onboarding in our digital channels. We are looking for a passionate software engineer to further enable our team.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take pride in your work enabling millions of bank customers in using modern digital banking
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
- Be engaged on all aspect of the software development, from decision making and design down to delivery and operation
- Continuously update existing documentation for the services
What is needed in this role:
- Being a great team player, with an aptitude in learning, exploring and collaborating with your team and wider organization as whole
- Comfortable in Java EE and the associated ecosystem (Spring Boot, Junit, Gradle, etc.)
- Experience of building and maintaining quality, standardized, RESTful APIs
- Being Familiar with common development infrastructure and tools like Jenkins, Git, Intellij, JIRA, etc.
- Having a basic or higher level of experience with container orchestration platforms (Red hat Openshift in this case) is a plus
- Good to have basic knowledge in Grafana and Prometheus
- Being familiar with and care about common engineering practices like continuous delivery, automated testing and code review.
- Communicating with ease in written and spoken English
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one..
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Swedbank. We are a high preforming team that always strive to deliver as much as possible with the highest quality. Friendly, helpful and open atmosphere is important and every team members contribution is needed to succeed." Frida Tosterud, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2022.
Recruiting manager: Frida Tosterud, +46 730504987
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.