Are you passionate about delivering the value of Tech?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the CTO Office team that is responsible for Swedbank Tech Strategy including defining, updating and monitoring adherence.
- Assess and provide guidance in technology lifecycle (on-boarding new and phasing out old) within the Group.
- Make sure to align cost efficient use of tech cross the Group.
- Advise and lead strategic initiatives.
- Discover and propose new technologies and delivery models that yield competitive advantage.
- Be part of a team that is down to earth, without hierarchy and have fun a work!
What is needed in this role:
We are looking for senior team player!
…it would be great if:
- You are a professional with more than 10 years of relevant experience in technology management, strategy, or business analysis within both advisory and implementation.
- You understand digital technology, IT cost trends, IT product and support systems and vendor / supplier relationships.
- You have well-developed stakeholder management skills including addressing complex technical risks and issues and managing key relationships and expectations.
- You have worked with defining different delivery models and built successful partnerships on a base of SIAM.
- You have an appreciation of the challenges that businesses face within the day-to-day environment including responsibility for leading activities such as identifying IT synergies and delivering outsourcing opportunities and cost reduction.
- You withhold the knowledge of application lifecycle management, technical architecture, and engineering practices.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
contribute to our shared success. As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to craft quality deliverables and effectively manage the tasks and day-to-day relationships – whether on a small engagement or as part of a larger transformation be part of a high-performance colleagues, that are fundamentally ambitious with huge potential for the right candidates." Lars Beck, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.10.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ
Recruiting manager: Lars Beck, +46 73 054 01 35
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.