Are you passionate about java and and would like to be part of Swedbank mission-critical services development?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute towards providing best card products experience to millions of users;
- Be involved in development, analysis, design, testing and maintenance of Baltic Cards services and functionality used by Swedbank employees and customers over Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania;
- Work alongside experienced agile engineers on different layers of the Baltic Cards services to make sure our services are up and running 24/7.
What is needed in this role:
- Proven 3+ years everyday experience as a full-stack java developer;
- Experienced in Spring, Spring Boot and REST microservices;
- Being solution-oriented, structured and able to deliver results both in terms of time and quality;
- Proactivity and willingness to learn;
- Being a team player;
- Excellent English in both writing and speech;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Kaisa Kaljuma, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 04.12.2022 the latest.
Please note that we do not offer relocation for this position.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.