Are you passionate about Pega technology and IT development?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Develop high quality business processes using Pega Platform development tools and studios
- Gain good business knowledge in Lending area
- Find and implement solutions for incidents and problems
- Contribute in all areas: analyzing, designing, developing, testing and maintaining of services delivered by the team
- Act and contribute as a team player in a cross functional Agile team
What is needed in this role:
- To be passionate about digitalization and believe that success can be reached by working closely with others, learn from others as well as share your own knowledge
- You need to have a strong skills of technology platform - Pega
- In this recruitment we put a lot of focus on your personality. We expect you to be persistent problem solver and to have a holistic perspective on software development and maintenance
- To be able to take on this role as Pega Software engineer you are expected to have experience of working in Agile digital development as well as very good communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Good cooperation skills with the team and stakeholders are a must for being able to deliver best services
- Academic degree in engineering or any other relevant discipline is a must.
Technical knowledge in the following is an advantage:
- You have at least 3 years of Software Engineering and development background from Banking or another IT industry
- Previous experience with Pega Platform (certification required)
- Experience in databases, e.g. Oracle
- Linux Experience
- Knowledge of SQL
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and we will build future Lending platform together!
We are a team of self-motivated experts working together to support and develop sustainable and high-quality leasing services. As a manager I always give empowerment to my team members to realize they potential and support them in growing their competence. I’m leading by personal example and always support open and transparent dialog." Vaidas Batkauskas, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 05.12.2022.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.