Are you passionate about analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of IT systems?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Support the APO in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development of new features
- Collaborate with the APO, business analyst and other roles to refine the product backlog to identify that the most valuable things are being worked on first
- Decide on how to build the solution within architecture frames
- Solve and deploy solutions of incidents and problems
- Participate and follow maintenance processes
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software
- Design new tests, improve existent ones and execute tests in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service
- Strive for high level of automation of the tasks tests that are of the repeatable nature for the whole continuous delivery pipeline
- Proactively seek and give feedback on the delivered code to improve over time
What you need in this role:
- Good knowledge about development tool chains, including Jira, Git (BitBucket), Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins
- REST API knowledge
- Linux Administration and Windows knowledge
- Good communication skills (also fluent in English)
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
"Join our team and ...
be a member of the cross-functional team. My vision is to deliver a world-class development tools and services to secure that we can offer the best solutions to our customers, both today and tomorrow." Paulius Sitkevičius, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at the latest 30.09.2022.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.