Are you passionate about Agile ways of working?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
be part of a cross functional agile Team (containing software engineers, business analysts, product owner) in the Agile Release Train, working together to build and maintain high quality solutions;
inspect and adapt agile principles and practices in the team;
- work in a modern and dynamic international environment;
learn and self-develop through our training programs;
get involved in Scrum Masters community and learn from each other by sharing your knowledge and best practices.
What is needed in this role:
- relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT;
- ability to coach, support and coordinate the development team, to make things happen;
- being self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- demonstrated leadership and excellent communication (to both technical and non-technical audiences) skills;
- Scrum Master skills/SAFe certification would be an advantage;
- experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) would be an advantage;
- fluency in written and oral English
- to be a strong team member and like to solve impediments together with your colleagues; on the same note, we believe you have good communication skills and experience in Agile way of working;
- if you have worked within the financial industry within business units is beneficial;
- you are self-motivated and have a can-do attitude and you can work both individually and with other people from different parts of Swedbank.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. As a manager I am open, transparent, trusting and demanding. I give a lot of freedom combined with responsibility and I expect a self-driven working style towards expected results. My role as a manager is to create a positive and collaborative working environment and provide you the needed context and managerial direction. To be successful, our team requires an open mind to learning new things and be ready to challenge the norm and change old ways of doing things." Aušra & Andreas, your future leaders
We look forward to your application at 14.10.2022 the latest.
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.