Are you passionate about Software development and working agile? Are you an experienced PEGA developer with the right mindset and attitude? If yes, you are the one we are looking for.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Collaborate with a team of talented developers, business analysts and testers who all work closely with APO and Scrum Master
- Be a key player in success and delivering the investment area´s roadmap
- Conduct your work the agile way, ensuring that we efficiently develop the right things and improve continuously
- Develop in the PEGA application and contribute to design and requirements discussions
Solve and deploy solutions in the daily activities
Participate and follow maintenance processes
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining application
- Act as team player in the agile cross functional team with delivery focus
What is needed in this role:
- Good knowledge in PEGA application development
- Advantage with experience in Java/Web development
- Previous development experience in PEGA Client Lifecycle Management is an advantage
- Self-managed doer with a “everything is possible” attitude with a value-driven and fast-moving mind-set
- Strong ability to handle many and a large variety of tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills and a true team player
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- High integrity and ability to uphold high standards in regulatory demands
- You are solution orientated and known for being structured and efficient in your work
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage” Our values – open, simple and caring – are reflected in everything we do and who I am as a manager. Working here is about creating value for our customers, our colleagues, and society. Inspiring and learning from one another moves us forward, and by working together we make a difference. Charlotte Häggroth, your future manager
We look forward to your application at 31.01.2023 the latest.
Contacts Recruiting manager: Charlotte Häggroth, +46 (0)70 3970502
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.