Are you interested in a Team Manager role within Payments and Accounts have genuine interest in people and in their development? If you have a coaching leadership style, this could be for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work as a Team Manager in Payments and Accounts with magnificent people and contribute to their development.
- Be responsible for recruiting and building up a strong and healthy people environment and efficient cross functional agile teams. You will ensure competence development and workforce planning as well as supporting your teams in the deliveries towards our strategic direction.
- Be a part of leading the exciting and challenging payment transformation and execute on Swedbank’s Payments Strategy. The global Payment market is on an extensive transformation journey and Swedbank is a key player in shaping the future.
What is needed in this role:
- We would like to see that you have a vision for yourself and the people in your teams, and together you achieve common goals. You have strong leadership skills and you are not afraid to challenge or be challenged by others.
- As a leader you have strong people and stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate clear and simple. As the team manager your understanding of payment processing and IT infrastructure as well as Swedbank processes is a strength.
- We would like to see that you are open minded, structured and solution oriented. You have an inner drive to satisfy customer needs therefore good cooperation and flexibility is a must.
- Change management and agile way of working experience are strong qualities the position.
- Relevant academic degree (MSc or bachelor) is a requirement.
- Responsibilities includes:
- Ensure team competence and capacity through workforce planning according to short and long-term needs
- Coach, remove obstacles and support the people to ensure efficient deliveries
- Recruit, develop and manage competences in the team
- Manage training needs and budget
- On-board/off-board employees
- Ensure adequate staffing and competence for incident and crisis management
- Performance & Development management and salary process
- Ensure safe workplace and staff well-being, incl. rehabilitation opportunities
- Responsibility for communication and team information
- Management of staff budget (training, invoices, team activities etc.)
- Operational risk responsibility
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging initiatives, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. As a manager I aim to work with Swedbank’s values; Open, Simple and Caring. I believe it is important that members in our team strive to deliver and enjoy building relationships. As manager it´s my responsibility to support everyone in the team and make sure you have the best possible prerequisites to be successful." Patrik Wallén, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.10.2022.
Recruiting manager: Patrik Wallén +46 8 585 93 327
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 585 94 437
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 585 94 912
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.