Are you passionate about Agile ways of working and leading teams to quality product delivery?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute your testing knowledge and experience to take Document Management team one step further;
- Own Quality Assurance processes in the team to ensure the highest quality product delivery;
- Design new tests, improve existing ones and execute them to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service;
- Belong to supportive, caring and professional team;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT;
- Work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role;
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance;
- Automated testing experience;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent analytic skills and strong attention to details that will help you to troubleshoot issues and provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
„Join our team and…
become a part of our international team, who are jointly delivering projects in Document Management area, taking every challenge as an opportunity. We strive to achieve a good work – life balance and love to have fun." Olga Elbre, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 09.10.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Olga Elbre (email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.