Do you want to improve and build the most frequently used services in our digital channels? We’re looking for a curious and experienced Software Engineer to join our team!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the development and secure Swedbank´s strategic position in the Payments area
- Collaborate with other agile team and engineers working on different layers in Swedbank to secure a smooth and streamlined customer experience and efficient technical solutions
- Due to the Retail Payments high criticality make sure that our products and services are up and running 24/7
- Create and maintain high quality code
- Become member of a tight and skilled team where you will participate in building competence and relationships with your team colleagues
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of working as a developer
- Experience in agile way of working
- Passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success is something we build together
- Good understanding of the payments products area and a strong drive to build your Payment product expertise
- Excellent team player with good communication skills, fluent in English, with a drive to collaborate cross borders and in virtual team
- Independently drive and contribute to all steps of the agile development process: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team and constantly improve our way of working
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
… contribute to positioning Swedbank as number one in Retail payments, through your personal commitment and responsibility, your close collaboration in our team and your creativity in a critical product area, used by millions of customers daily! As a manager I am positive, engaged and available. You will have full responsibility and I expect you to deliver the very best!" Therese Svennersjö, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 21.10.2022.
Recruiting manager: Therese Svennersjö +46 72 231 65 47
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.