Do you have experience from custody and sub-custody Networks? Are you also familiar with and passionate about customer savings and investment accounts? Do you want to become business product owner of this interesting and wide-ranging product area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the business aspects of the savings and investment accounts, including fund accounts, depo accounts, ISK, IPS and Endowment insurances.
- Represent the Savings, Investment and Advice (SIA) organization in custody related questions within and outside the bank. Including requirements on new and existing custodians as well as participate in the Euroclear transition.
- Work together with other team members to ensure quality, efficiency and regulatory compliance in the different accounts.
- Work alongside other senior people with extensive experience from financial services and savings products to increase the customer value of the product.
- Be part of an exciting journey to move Swedbank’s customers to the new savings platform provided by our outsourcing partner FNZ.
- Support the banks Client Asset Safekeeping Officer with analysis and follow up of events impacting customer assets.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Science or other related field
- At least 10 years of experience from the financial services industry
- Knowledge of the custody or securities services business is required
- Fluent in English, both written and oral is required. Ability to write analysis and decision material is required
- Experience from working with relationship management or agreements is meriting
- As a person you should be analytical, consiceientious and self motivated
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of professionals, with deep financial services and savings knowledge to maximize the customer value and increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage”. Eva Fogelquist, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.12.2022.
Recruiting manager: Eva Fogelquist, +46 70 365 52 58
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.