Are you interested in a purpose driven and impactful job, while being part of an exciting area of the bank?
In this team you have the opportunity to:
- Prioritize, manage team backlog and coordinate dependencies with other teams
- As a service owner, take full lifecycle responsibility for both new and already implemented solutions
- Be responsible for maximizing value of an investment opportunity and the work of the agile team
- Facilitate collaboration with different stakeholders to ensure a successful way of working and overall understanding of our stakeholders’ needs
- Participate in discovery sessions with stakeholders to ensure clear definition of requirements and high value of delivery
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in Product Management
- Experience of working in agile development organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to drive and resolve risk/privacy/compliance topics connected to area of responsibility
- Demonstrated experience in change management and transformation journeys with a proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to interact successfully within all levels of the organization
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Laurynas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 11.12.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.