Are you passionate about Java?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Develop and maintain in-house backend services
- Be part in different type of developments: new product launch, technical upgrades, legacy amendments etc.
- Communicating cross-country with other IT departments and other stakeholders.
What is needed in this role:
- Java programming experience
- SQL knowledge for your daily work
- Basic knowledge about DevOps
- Agile is the way you want to work
- Read/regenerate functional requirements from code (also ability to work with legacy code)
- Create and perform functional testing
- Basic knowledge about streaming data (e.g. IBM MQ)
- Open to troubleshoot and support
- Team-oriented and have collaborative way of working as mind-set
- Wish to work in international team where English is a working language
- Academic degree or on the acquisition in IT, engineering or equivalent or proven work experience on the field.
- Back-end: Java 8+, Spring Boot, REST, Hibernate
- GIT, Bitbucket, IntelliJ IDEA
- PL/SQL (Oracle DB)
- IBM MQ, Kafka
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Marius Grigaliunas, your future leader
*For this position we do not offer relocation.
We look forward to your application at 31.12.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.