Are you passionate about people, tech and data? We are now looking for an experienced Team manager within Group Business Intelligence Architecture Guild to take the next step in our transformation journey.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
As a Team Manager you are responsible for developing & leading the Architecture team in the area of Group BI Analytics
- To develop your team to meet the increasing demand for data & analytics driven services in the bank.
- Be part of the Guild management team, to define common goals and improve the ways of working
- Be responsible for process development, improvements and governance
- Recruit, on-board and off-board employees
- Coach and support employees to work effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure safe workplace and staff well-being, incl. rehabilitation opportunities
- Responsibility to communicate and keep the staff informed
- Responsibility to communicate people related information to delivery streams
- Management of staff budget
- Prepare and manage workplace, tools and access rights for employees.
- Manage working schedules, time allocation, and vacation planning
- Evaluate employees’ skillset
- Act on requests of competence and people from Value Streams
- Establish common understanding with Value Streams to asses competence needs
- Establish employee competence development plan to match short- and long-term competence needs
- Manage training needs, plans and budget
- Ensure employees are educated about and adhere to established processes
- Lead and execute the work to fulfil Guild level objectives
- Support Value Streams to build high performing Agile teams
- Support Value Streams in Guild specific issues
- in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
What is needed in this role:
We are currently accelerating our Group BI analytics journey. You will play a key role in this journey; therefore its important that you are flexible & extremely driven to make this transformation a success
- Previous experience from leadership and staff responsibility
- Good understanding of architecture work in Warehousing and BI Analytics context, Agile way of working and IT architectural governance processes
- A desire to build knowledge of the BI architectural development and governance process
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- You have great interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Your passion is leading and developing people with a high degree of specialization.
- Excellent in communication and the ability to set, visualize and motivate towards common goals and a team spirit
- You are a team player, solution-driven and open-minded, with a passion for continuous improvement and self and process driven
- A relevant university degree
- Familiar with SAFe agile methodology and workflow
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international, diversified team of architecture professionals who are jointly building state of the art BI & Analytics architecture for delivering trusted data and analytical capabilities for the whole bank. We are committed to balancing the journey towards our target architecture with supporting the developers in building business value here and now and we celebrate success and learn from mistakes together. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas.” Troy Spencer, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 23.12.2022.
Location: All Regions, but ideally base with the team in one of the Baltics Countries
Recruiting manager: Troy Spencer, +46 727 425 716
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3550-5350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.